Welcome to Hapier’s Terms and Conditions of Use. It is always best to make sure we, Hapier, and our users are on the same page. We thought it best to come up with some rules to protect all the work we've put into this awesome application! This is a binding contract between you and Hapier and we want you to know your rights as well as the rights of Hapier before you use the Hapier application. It is probably best to give these terms a little read before you get to enjoy the app. Once you access the Hapier application, you are going to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions laid out below.
First and foremost, before accessing the Hapier app you must create an account with us. In order to have an account on Hapier you must:
1. You are at least 18 years old
2. You are seeking a meaningful connections and relationships.
3. You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country
4. You are not on any list of individuals prohibited from conducting business with the United States
5. You are not prohibited by law from using our services
6. You have not have been convicted of or pled no contest to a felony or indictable offense (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence
7. You are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry
8. You do not have more than one account on our Services
9. and You have not previously been removed from our Services by us, unless you have our express written permission to create a new account.
You must not:
1. Use Hapier for any illegal activities.
2. Use Hapier for harmful activities.
3. Solicit money, work, or anything that might defraud any users.
4. Impersonate a person or entity.
5. Bully, “stalk,” intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
6. Post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
7. Post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. Post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
9. Solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission.
10. Use another user’s account, share an account with another user, or maintain more than one account.
11. Create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
You can use another users account. That just doesn't make sense to us… considering we are an application that encourages face to face conversations. It isn't fair to our other users.You may delete your account on Hapier at any point in time by going to the “Settings” page and clicking the “Delete Account” button. We have a small hunch that you won't do that cause you are what makes Hapier great. We would hate to see you leave! The account will be deleted immediately. We will save your profile information just in case you come running back into our arms and want to restore our beautiful relationship and your account (which will be within 30 days of deleting your account). We have the right to terminate or suspend any account, or make use of any operational, technological, legal or other means available to enforce the Terms (including without limitation blocking specific IP addresses), at any time without liability and without the need to give you prior notice.
Certain areas of the application may not be accessible if you have not registered for an account. You may not tamper with, or use non-public areas of the App or our system.
There will be 3 types of content that you, the user, will be able to access on Hapier:
1. Content that you personally upload and share (“Your Content”)
2. Content that other users provide (“Member content”)
3. and Content that the Hapier team provides (“Our content”)
There is certain content we can't allow on Hapier
We want our users to be able to express themselves as much as possible and post authentic things on Hapier, but we have to impose restrictions on certain content which:
- contains language or imagery which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Is obscene, pornographic, violent or otherwise may offend human dignity
- Is abusive, insulting or threatening, discriminatory or which promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry
- Encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence
- Is defamatory or libelous;
- Relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
- Involves the transmission of "junk" mail or "spam";
- Contains any spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programmes or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from Bumble or otherwise;
- Itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party's rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);shows another person which was created or distributed without that person’s consent.
At Hapier, we operate on a zero-tolerance policy for any of the kind of content listed above.
Your content is yours, therefore you are responsible and liable for your content. You will defend, release, and hold us harmless from any claims made in connection with Your Content. You are liable for what you post, therefore we are not.
You shall not provide any personal contact information or banking information on your profile page in relation to you or any other person. Example should include home addresses, postal codes, cell phone numbers, URLs, credit cards/debit cards or other personal details. If you so choose to release this information to any other users, it is at your own risk. Hapier encourages you to use the same caution you might use in any other online interaction.
Hapier is a public community, therefore your content will be visible to others on the app in your general vicinity instantly. Make sure you are comfortable sharing your content before you upload anything. You agree that your content may and will be viewed by other users and any person participating in the app. By uploading any content to Hapier, you warrant to us that you have all the rights and licenses to do so, and automatically grants us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide license to use Your Content in any way (including, without limitation, editing, copying, modifying, adapting, translating, reformatting, creating derivative works from, incorporating into other works, advertising, distributing and otherwise making available to the general public such Content, whether in whole or in part and in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future).
We may assign and/or sub-license the above license to our affiliates and successors without any further approval by you.
We have the right to remove, edit, limit or block access to any of Your Content at any time, and we have no obligation to display or review Your Content.
Other members of Hapier will also be sharing content via the Hapier App. Member Content belongs to the user who posted the content and is stored on our servers and displayed via the App at the direction of the user providing the Member Content.
You do not have any rights in relation to other users' Member Content, and you may only use other Hapier users' personal information to the extent that your use of it matches Hapier’s purpose of allowing people to meet one another. You may not use other users' information for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to terminate your Account if you misuse other users' information.
Member Content is subject to the terms and conditions of Sections 512(c) and/or 512(d) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998. If you have a complaint about Member Content, please see the Digital Millennium Copyright Act section below for more information.
So what happens to the rest of the content uploaded to Hapier?. You guessed it, we own that content! Any other text, content, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, and other intellectual property appearing on Hapier are owned, controlled or licensed by us and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law rights. All right, title and interest in and to Our Content remains with us at all times.
We grant you a non-exclusive, limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable, licence to access and use Our Content, without the right to sublicense, under the following conditions:
1. You shall not use, sell, modify, or distribute Our Content except as permitted by the functionality of the App;
2. You shall not use our name in metatags, keywords and/or hidden text;
3. You shall not create derivative works from Our Content or commercially exploit Our Content, in whole or in part, in any way;
4. and you shall use Our Content for lawful purposes only.
We reserve all other rights.
You agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, equal opportunity laws and regulatory requirements;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Misrepresent your identity, your current or previous positions, qualifications or affiliations with a person or entity;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose;
- Create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice.
We don't like users abusing the Hapier community, It’s literally in the name!– users should not do bad things to other users. Therefore, you can report any abuse or complain about Member Content by contacting us, outlining the abuse and/or complaint. You can also report a user directly from a profile or in chat by clicking the 'Block & Report' link.
Also, we don't appreciate users doing bad things to Hapier - we've worked hard on our awesome app, so scraping or replicating any part of the App without our prior consent is expressly prohibited. This includes by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces - unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us.
We may make certain products and/or services available to users of the App in consideration of a subscription fee or other fees (“Premium Services”), including the ability to purchase products, services and enhancements, such as the ability to advertise local events (“In-App Products”). If you choose to use Premium Services or purchase In-App Products, you acknowledge and agree that additional terms may apply to your use of, access to and purchase of such Premium Services and In-App Products, and such additional terms are incorporated herein by reference. You may purchase Premium Services and In-App Products through the following payment methods (each, a “Premium Payment Method”): (a) making a purchase through the Apple App Store ®, Google Play or other mobile or web application platforms or storefronts authorised by us (each, a “Third Party Store”), (b) paying with your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account, which will be processed by a third party processor, or (c) adding charges to your mobile carrier bill and remitting payment directly to your carrier. Once you have requested a Premium Service or In-App Product, you authorise us to charge your chosen Premium Payment Method and your payment is non-refundable. If payment is not received by us from your chosen Premium Payment Method, you agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon demand by us. If you want to cancel or change your Premium Payment Method at any time, you can do so either via the payment settings option under your profile or by contacting your mobile service provider. If your chosen Premium Payment Method is via your mobile service provider, then please check with them about their payment terms, as their payment terms will govern how payments to Hapier are made as well as how such payments may be changed or cancelled. Your subscription to Hapier’s Premium Services will automatically renew until you decide to cancel in accordance with such terms. In the event of a conflict between a Third Party Store’s terms and conditions and these Terms, the terms and conditions of the Third Party Store or service provider shall govern and control. We are not responsible and have no liability whatsoever for goods or services you obtain through the Third Party Store, our third party service providers or other web sites or web pages. We encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third parties.
If you choose to purchase an In-App Product, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with the Third Party Store you are using (e.g., Android, Apple, etc.) (“your Mobile Platform Account”), and your Mobile Platform Account will be charged for the Premium Service and/or In-App Product in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase, as well as the general terms applicable to all other in-app purchases made through your Mobile Platform Account (e.g., Android, Apple, etc.). Premium Services and In-App Products may include one-time purchases as well as monthly subscriptions (e.g., a one-month subscription, three-month subscription, six-month subscription, etc.) to additional account features. At the end of the free trial period (if any), you will be charged the price of the subscription and will continue to be charged until you cancel your subscription, except in the case of BumbleCoins where there shall be no automatic renewal. Please note that for Premium Services and In-App Products bought on a subscription basis, your subscription will automatically renew for the same subscription period as you initially purchased (e.g., if you bought an In-App Product on a six-month subscription, your subscription will be automatically renewed for an additional six-months). To avoid any charges for additional periods, you must cancel before the end of the free trial period, subscription period or renewal, as applicable, in accordance with the terms and conditions of your Mobile Platform Account and the terms and conditions of any applicable Third Party Store. The pricing may vary due to a number of factors, such as (but not limited to) promotional offers, loyalty bonuses and other discounts that might apply to your age group.
Please note that for Premium Services and In-App Products you will be billed continuously for the subscription or service until you cancel in accordance with your Mobile Platform Account’s or your Premium Payment Method’s terms. In all cases, we are not responsible and have no liability whatsoever for any payment processing errors (including card processing, identity verification, analysis and regulatory compliance) or fees or other service-related issues, including those issues that may arise from inaccurate account information, or products or goods you obtain through your Mobile Platform Account or Third Party Stores. Further, the Hapier does not guarantee that product descriptions or other content and products will be available, accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Descriptions and images of, and references to, products or services (including Premium Services or In-App Products) do not imply our or any of our affiliates' endorsement of such products or services. Moreover, Hapier and its third party operational service providers reserve the right, with or without prior notice, for any or no reason, to change product descriptions, images, and references; to limit the available quantity of any product; to honour, or impose conditions on the honouring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from conducting any or all transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product. Further, if we terminate your use of or registration to the App because you have breached these Terms, you shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of any fees, payments or other consideration. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions of the applicable third party payment processors, Third Party Store or Mobile Platform Account before you make any In-App Products or Premium Service purchases.
Hapier may provide you with emails, text messages, push notifications, alerts and other messages related to the App and/or the Hapier services, such as enhancements, offers, products, events, and other promotions. After downloading the App, you will be asked to accept or deny push notifications/alerts. If you deny, you will not receive any push notifications/alerts. If you accept, push notifications/alerts will be automatically sent to you. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications/alerts from the App, you may opt out by changing your notification settings on your mobile device. With respect to other types of messaging or communications, such as emails, text messages, etc., you can unsubscribe or opt out by either following the specific instructions included in such communications, or by emailing us with your request at email@example.com.
Alright this shit looks scary, but if you don't read this Casper the friendly ghost will haunt you for the rest of your life.
THE APP, SITE, OUR CONTENT, AND MEMBER CONTENT ARE ALL PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SHOULD APPLICABLE LAW NOT PERMIT THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN WE GRANT THE MINIMUM EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS SECTION.
ADDITIONALLY, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE APP OR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE APP OR SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT THE APP, SITE, OUR CONTENT, ANY MEMBER CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE. YOUR USE OF THE APP OR SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. THE BUMBLE GROUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER. BUMBLE DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS MEMBERS.
NEITHER US NOR ANY OWNER WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APP, SITE, OUR CONTENT, OR ANY MEMBER CONTENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PROPRIETARY RIGHTS INFRINGEMENT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
THE FOREGOING SHALL APPLY EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU BECOME DISSATISFIED IN ANY WAY WITH THE APP OR SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP YOUR USE OF THE APP AND SITE.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE APP OR SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, THESE PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY HEREIN IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN AND REFLECTS A FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK. THE APP AND SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES SPECIFIED HEREIN WILL SURVIVE EVEN IF FOUND TO HAVE FAILED IN THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
All the actions you make and information you post on Hapier remain your responsibility. Therefore, you agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold us, and our partners, licensors, affiliates, contractors, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, harmless from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with:
1. Any negligent acts, omissions or willful misconduct by you;
2. Your access to and use of the App;
3. The uploading or submission of Content to the App by you;
4. Any breach of these Terms by you;
5. and/or your violation of any law or of any rights of any third party.
We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us without your prior consent. If we ask, you will cooperate fully, respectfully, and reasonably as required by us in the defense of any relevant claim.
Hapier has adopted the policy towards copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"). If you believe any Member Content or Our Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement ("DMCA Takedown Notice") including the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
3. Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. and A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any DMCA Takedown Notices should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following additional terms and conditions apply to you if you download the App from a Third Party Store. To the extent that the other terms and conditions of these Terms are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this Section, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this Section will apply, but solely with respect to the App and the Third Party Store. You acknowledge and agree that:
1. These Terms are concluded solely between you and Hapier and not with the providers of the Third Party Store, and Hapier (and not the Third Party Store providers) is solely responsible for the App and the content thereof. To the extent that these Terms provide for usage rules for the App which are less restrictive or in conflict with the applicable terms of service of the Third Party Store from which you obtain the App, the more restrictive or conflicting term of the Third Party Store will take precedence and will apply.
2. The Third Party Store provider has no obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. Hapier is responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. The Third Party Store provider will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Hapier.
3. Hapier, not the Third Party Store provider, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and/or (iv) intellectual property infringement claims.
4. The Third Party Store provider and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and, upon your acceptance of these Terms, the Third Party Store provider from whom you obtained the App will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Just bare with us, there are a few more things we need to discuss before you can use Hapier aka: the most awesome app ever.
These Terms, which we may amend from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and Hapier. The Terms supersede all previous agreements, representations and arrangements between us (written or oral). Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Hapier has taken reasonable steps to ensure the currency, availability, correctness and completeness of the information contained on Hapier and provides that information on an "as is", "as available" basis. Hapier does not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind about the information contained on Hapier, whether express or implied. Use of Hapier and the materials available on it is at your sole risk. Hapier can not be held responsible for any loss arising from the transmission, use of data, or inaccurate User Content.
You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any material you may obtain from Hapier is free of viruses or other harmful components. You accept that Hapier will not be provided uninterrupted or error free, that defects may not be corrected or that Hapier, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs, spyware, Trojan horse or any similar malicious software. Hapier is not responsible for any damage to your computer hardware, computer software, or other equipment or technology including, but without limitation damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction.
As Hapier grows, we might have to make changes to these Terms so we reserve the right to modify, amend or change the Terms at any time (a "Change"). If we do this then the Changes will be posted on this page and we will indicate the Effective Date of the updates at the bottom of the Terms. In certain circumstances, we may send an email to you notifying you of a Change. You should regularly check this page for notice of any Changes – we want our users to be as informed as possible.
Your continued use of Hapier following any Change constitutes your acceptance of the Change and you will be legally bound by the new updated Terms. If you do not accept any Changes to the Terms, you should stop using Bumble immediately (uh oh, that's going to be hard!).
If, for any reason, any of the Terms are declared illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of a competent jurisdiction, then to the extent that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the Terms and the remainder of the Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
No failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under the Terms shall operate as a waiver of such right or acceptance of any variation of the Terms and nor shall any single or partial exercise by either party of any right, power or privilege preclude any further exercise of the right or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
You represent and warrant that:
1. You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country;
2. and you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
By using the App, you agree and acknowledge that Hapier is a global app operating through servers located in a number of countries around the world, including the United States. If you live in a country with data protection laws, the storage of your personal data may not provide you with the same protections as you enjoy in your country of residence. By submitting your personal information, or by choosing to upgrade the services you use, or by making use of the applications available on Hapier, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to, and storage and processing of your personal information in, any such countries and destinations.
The App may contain links to third-party websites or resources. In such cases, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for:
1. the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or
2. the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources.
Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the App are expressly prohibited without first obtaining our prior written approval.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
Your access to the App, Our Content, and any Member Content, as well as these Terms are governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Texas, other than such laws, rules, regulations and case law that would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of New York. By using the App, you are consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States and the State of New York. You agree that such courts shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue and waive any objection based on inconvenient forum. You agree that you will not file or participate in a class action against us. In the event there is a discrepancy between this English language version and any translated copies of the Terms, the English version shall prevail.
Last updated on: 1/13/20